– Price of oil rises approaching $100/bbl. BP and Shell exit Russia, calls for Exxonmobil to follow suit.
–Social Security to reopen 1,200 local offices, helping many of those most vulnerable.
– Volatility in US stock markets, as sanctions on Russia startle investors.
– Unemployment rates deceased in 42 states from November to December
– Medicaid enrollment shot up 15 percent during the pandemic as millions lost their jobs.
– Child poverty rates increase to seventeen percent from twelve after families miss one payment of the child tax credit.
Helpful links and Information
– As gas prices continue to rise, many ask if there a certain day of the week when it is usually cheaper.
– Does Medicare pay for assisted living?
– Do SNAP benefits expire? All the information you need to check your balance online.
– What are the eligibility requirements for the Child Nutrition Program?
– What is the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program? eligibility and more
Related news articles: